Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love Quotes / Sayings


  • You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
  • I don't trust easily. So when I tell you that "I trust you", please don't make me regret it.
  • I don't care about perfections. I love you even though you're not perfect because we can be perfect when we're together.
  • I dont care if its 1am, 2am, 3am or 4am, if you call or text i'll answer cause I will always have time for you, time doesn't matter.
  • I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, make fun of you, say stupid things, but you'll never find someone who loves you as much as I do.
  • When you want them, they don't want you. When they want you, you don't want them. When you want each other, something messes it all up.
  • Sometimes sorry is not enough.
  • Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
  • There's always that one person that you've had feelings for since the moment you first met them.
  • I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried, I get curious. That's because I care.
  • Sometimes I push you away, because i need you to pull me closer.
  • It's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow.
  • Sometimes the most happy moment is when you realize that there are people who truly care about us.
  • Every day, I think about texting you but then, I think "if you really wanted to talk to me, you'd text me first.
  • When two people are meant for each other, nothing can keep them apart.
  • I want someone who will stay with me no matter how hard I am to be with.
  • If someone SERIOUSLY wants to be a part of your life, they will SERIOUSLY make an effort to be in it.
  • Big or small, lies are lies.
  • True love never dies.
  • When I love, I love!
  • No girl wants to hear about your "other girls"
  • Hug harder, Laugh louder, Smile bigger, Love longer.
  • Relationships don't need to be perfect, just need to be real.
  • I want my first marriage to be my only marriage.
  • I shouldn't be jealous. You aren't even mine.
  • Don't lie to girls, they eventually will find out the truth. They always do.
  • I get jealous because I actually care.
  • Calling her "Baby" will make her melt every time. Promise.
  • A person who truly loves you, is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else believes in the smile on your face.
  • Yes, I still love you.
  • It's hard to forget someone who gave you so many things to remember.
  • Someone who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will always stick around.
  • Cry as hard as you want to. But make sure, when you stop crying, you'll NEVER cry for the SAME reason again.
  • You are the first thing I think of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.
  • Honestly, l feel really stupid for holding on to things that just keep on hurting me.
  • Let love come to you, be patient. In fairy tales they don't find each other until the last page.
  • Sometimes, I'm afraid to be happy because every time I'm happy, something goes wrong, and hurts me.
  • Don't talk, act. Don't say, show. Don't promise, prove.
  • The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing.
  • To be honest, I really don't give a fuck. I lose friends, make friends and make enemies everyday. Regardless, I'm still going to be me.
  • I always think of you before I fall asleep, the words you said, the things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared.
  • God is working things out for you, even when you don't feel it. Have faith and be thankful.
  • I get so damn jealous when it comes to you.
  • I promised myself I would say goodbye, but here I am, still saying I love you.
  • Forever. Always. Eternally. You & I.
  • Purposely holding your feelings back because you know it's for the best.
  • All I really want is for you to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.
  • They don't miss you when you're gone, they miss you when you move on.
  • When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.
  • Please hug me really tight and tell me you love me. Tell me you're glad to be here with me.
  • I know love comes and goes, but maybe, just maybe, this love will stay.
  • When u truly care for someone, their mistakes never changes your feelings because its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares
  • A real boyfriend: Calls you for nothing, texts you all the time, wants to see you, cries, gets jealous, is overprotective and loves you.
  • Work hard, stay positive, and good things will happen.
  • Forgiving someone is easy, it's trusting them again that's hard.
  • One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with.
  • When you love someone, even though they hurt you and break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces.
  • It is always hard to understand these three things: when is the time to let things go, which things to let go and how to let them go.
  • A jealous girlfriend, is a faithful girlfriend.
  • Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together.
  • We just have to accept the fact that some people are going to stay in our hearts...even if they don't stay in our lives.
  • Don't do it for me, do it for us.
  • Not being able to get enough sleep because of that ONE person on your mind.
  • Your lips? I kiss that. Your Body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.
  • I dont trust words, I trust actions.
  • s(he's) br(ok)en.
  • Just because I don't start the conversation, doesn't mean I'm not dying to speak to you.
  • Even though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
  • You've pissed me off, you've made me cry, you've made me scream, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want to be with anyone but you.
  • When a girl asks a guy to listen to a song, its because the lyrics are all the words she's afraid to say.
  • When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love.
  • Don't choose the better guy. Choose the guy that's gonna make you a better girl.
  • When I text you, that means I miss you. When I don't text, that just means I'm waiting for you to miss me.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +234 810 410 2662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail. com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to be on this site today in other to express myself to the world because i made a promise to Dr.Mack that if he grants me my heart desire that i am going to make sure that the world knows about his powers.. My lover left me nine weeks ago after searching for solution all over i came across Dr.Mack and i was convinced with what i read about Dr.Mack. So i contacted Dr.Mack for help, With my greatest surprise my lover came back to me within 48 hours.. Once again don’t forget Dr.Mack contact details which are "DR_MACK@YAHOO.COM" i am so glad that i met you

    ReplyDelete


  3. What a great forum. A couple of years ago I was in a dark period in my life, the man I love to bits had gone off with someone else, that was when I was told about this spell caster.  Well he told me he could see that we would get back together that gave me hope, and he was right, because this week we have moved in with each other and are so happy.  A big thank you to Dr.Obodo.  If you are in need of an angel please get in touch with Dr.obodo at
    E-mail: templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
    Cell: +2348155425481.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Bella.I trusted Dr Obodo completely, from the minute I spoke with he I knew he would help me, my husband had gone, no real explanation just left me, he started the work, gave me so much confidence and hope that as i said the trust was there, it was slow progress as he said at the beginning, but he is back - not all hearts and flowers but back and things are better, I am going to ask Dr Obodo my lovely spell Spell caster to do another spell so we can move house as this has been an issue with my husband as we live near my family, so that is the next job for the spell caster, I love you Dr Obodo, thank you for being in my life. Incase you need Dr.obodo help , call +(234) 8155-425481 or E-mail___ templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk

    ReplyDelete